Digital Transition in the Advanced Textile Industry for Technicians and Graduates
This course will cover some core concepts of digitalisation in industry and some of the key technologies enabling this process. It is organised in five topics, as follows:
- Digital Maturity and New Business Models
- Data Acquisition, Visualisation and Analytics
- Smart Maintenance, Smart Industrial Control Systems
- Collaborative Robotic Systems and Digitalisation of Production
- Digital Marketing and Communication
After each module (ULO) there will be a short quiz. You must get a score of 80% or higher on the quizzes to earn your certificate.