Green Transition in the Advanced Textile Industry for Managers and Mentors
This course will cover some core concepts of the Green Transition in the textile industry and some of the key technologies enabling this process. It is organised in five topics, as follows:
- Understanding green transition
- Raw material for green transition
- Fiber-to-fiber textile recycling
- Technologies for resource efficient manufacturing
- Evaluating environmental impact of the textile industry
After each module (ULO) there will be a short quiz. You must get a score of 80% or higher on the quizzes to earn your certificate.