Smart Transition in the Advanced Textile Industry for Technicians and Graduates
This course will cover some core concepts of the smart transition in the textiles industry and some of the key technologies enabling this process. It is organised in five topics, as follows:
- Smart textile: Introduction and challenges
- Innovations linked to smart/intelligent textiles
- Integration of technologies to develop composites and electronic textiles
- Resource efficient textile technologies for smart and functional textiles
- Innovations linked to functional textiles
After each module (ULO) there will be a short quiz. You must get a score of 80% or higher on the quizzes to earn your certificate.